WHAT IS ON-SITE LAB TESTING?
At Horizon Medical Center, we believe in providing comprehensive family medical care from one convenient location. Our on-site diagnostic testing and laboratory services allow us to take this mission one step further, saving you valuable time while providing the personalized services you need for health and wellness. As trusted primary care practitioners, we have invested in the latest technology to perform preventive and diagnostic testing services in a comfortable office setting. Receiving testing and lab work at our Schaumburg, IL practice can minimize the need to travel to multiple locations for diagnostic services. From minor testing needs to complex health concerns, our modern medical center provides access to compassionate, affordable care from a team that puts you first!
WHAT DIAGNOSTIC TESTS ARE PERFORMED?
Whether you need routine lab testing or more advanced diagnostic services, Horizon Medical Center in Schaumburg, IL strives to make it easy to get the care you require. We offer a wide array of in-office testing and laboratory services, including:
- Blood work and other labs
- Allergy testing
- Hearing tests
- DEXA bone scans (for osteoporosis)
- IV fluids (for treating dehydration)
- Cryotherapy (for skin lesions)
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Doppler ultrasound (for peripheral vascular disease)
- Cardiology testing (stress tests, EKG, echocardiograms, and Treadmill Stress Test with Nuclear Heart Scan)
- Nerve conduction tests (for diagnosing pinched nerves or other nerve-related conditions)
- Minor in-office surgery (including wart and mole removal, ear wax removal, suture removal, and laser nail fungus removal)
- Diagnostic sleep studies (for the diagnosis of sleep apnea and other sleep-related disorders)
CONVENIENT FAMILY MEDICAL CARE
Getting the trusted full-service primary care you need has never been easier or more convenient. Horizon Medical Center proudly offers a full complement of on-site diagnostic testing services to help you understand your treatment needs and maintain your health. To learn more about the services we perform or the health insurance plans we accept, please contact our Schaumburg, IL family medicine practice today and talk with our friendly team!